I don’t think I’m ever gonna get to 30,000 followers, so this is a ‘nearly’ giveaway (you never know maybe by the time it’s over I’ll get there).
1-The official BBC Sherlock soft touch note book and three Sherlock quote pencils.
2-The complete Granada Sherlock Holmes with the awesome Jeremy Brett.
3-The official BBC ‘Higher Functioning Sociopath’ mug.
4-Robert Downey Junior and Jude Law’s Sherlock Holmes DVDs.
5-The Holmes Sutra book. Not what you’re thinking. ’The Holmes Sutra is presented (by a crazed fan) as: (a) a compilation of one hundred and sixty mantras (aphorisms/slogans/sayings - call them what you will) - some original, some canonical, some based on various print/media adaptations - aimed to make Sherlock Holmes (and his fans) smile, and (b) a test of the readers’ Holmes Mania Quotient (HMQ)- based on the resulting HMQ score, the particular condition/stage of Holmes Mania would be determined, with possibilities of a cure.’
6-The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes DVD.
7-My edits as nine magnets and 2 prints of fan art (not mine).
All DVDs are region 2 and used (I’m not that rich).
There will be three winners. Winners will be chosen by random number generator.
Winner one can pick 3 numbers, winner two and three can pick 2 numbers.
You must be following me and have an open ask. NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS I will check.
Winners will be notified when the giveaway ends on 21st Oct. If you don’t reply in 48 hours another winner will be picked.
I will ship internationally but I won’t pay insurance or customs fees.
Reblogs and likes count.
We have 1000 follotters! This is a special edition! Today, only one day, Benotr will be a squirrel!
Thanks to everyone for staying with us,
you’re 1000! <3
I love you all!
Aww. Thanks very much! :Dx
An article that will launch a thousand more ships and fics… In saying that he is very right but I don’t want him to die for it, we need his pretty head. :) do people in boarding schools though wave there penises, vagina and boobs about?
Forrest Gump (1994)
Dunno whether I want to commit murder or suicide this morning.
the thing is though every time a girl compliments me on a dress/skirt with pockets and I declare THANKS IT HAS POCKETS her response completely changes from “oh that’s nice” to “FUCK ME BACKWARDS ARE YOU FOR REAL SHOW ME SHOW ME THE POCKETS”
The one phrase that makes most girls lose their shit, it has pockets.
The struggle is real.
YOU’RE PUNISHED GO TO YOUR ROOM
YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES
It’s giveaway time again! Why? Because I reached 19k followers (yeah :) and I love to give away things to my lovely followers
As usual … here are the rules:
- must be following me
- ends November 23, 2014
- likes/reblogs count alike, you can like/reblog as often as you want
- there will be three winners who can choose their gifts (first winner gets first choice, second gets second choice etc.)
- winners will be chosen by a random number generator
- winners have twenty-four hours to answer my ask and must be willing to give me their full name and address
- I will ship worldwide (I will pay p&p, but I will not cover custom fees or other additional costs)
- that’s it, I think, but if you have a question, go ahead and ask :)
Here’s what you can win:
- Absolutely gorgeous and very glossy Benedict Cumberbatch Official Calendar 2015 (that means approved by Benedict ;) + a lovely fridge magnet (BC)
- Sherlock - The Casebook
- DVD - Granada Sherlock Holmes (Jeremy Brett): The Elementary Boxset (including The Hound of Baskervilles, The Sign of Four and other famous cases)
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes novels and stories by Arthur Conan Doyle (Knickerbocker Classics) in a stylish, tweedy box :)
- DVD - Sherlock Complete Series 3 (used, but in very good condition)
- Sherlock Advent Calender ‘I am Sherlocked’ with 24 small milk chocolates
- Three ‘Siezlock’ Postcards with literal translations of famous Sherlock quotes (German :)
Thank you all so much for following me and good luck to you all, my lovelies!
sherlock sitting alone after the wedding thinking about john and mary and the baby and trying to picture where he fits in but he can’t because he doesn’t and he just stares at the wall wishing he never came back
“Leo had slammed his hand on the table countless times and he moved his hand further and he crushed a crystal cordial glass. Blood was dripping down his hand. He never broke character. He kept going. He was in such a zone. It was very intense. He required stitches.”
The poor man has literally given them blood.
JUST GIVE HIM AN OSCAR